Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A rather successful tuck

I re-read the "Art of Tucking" thread on crossdressers.com and might have had a good realization. The first couple of times I read the tucking instructions I couldn't follow it at all. But now that I have tried several methods of tucking, the instructions made much more sense. I still have the same problems as before, i.e. big bumps were my balls are pushed up under the skin. However, the rest of the tuck is pretty amazing. I'm wearing a thong right now and I know from the back and from underneath it is flawless. Pretty cool. I can't even feel my penis due to the tuck. When I feel down there it's just void.

Now what I think I need is something or someway to cover my front a bit so the bumps aren't as noticable. This will be hard to do. From the front, the bulge looks like a full on package although it is fairly smooth looking. When I'm seated and look down my pants everything looks really nice. When I go out of town in a couple of weeks, I'm going to take some time and really work on my tucking method.

No comments:

Post a Comment