Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wigs

I found the wig that I want. I just need to figure out the color and set up a pay pal account that I can pay into without using a credit card or bank account.

Here it is.




Not bad at all. There are a couple of CD'ers who comment in the customer review section and they seem to like it.

There's also this one.



I also read through a website about applying makeup. Carmindy from What Not to Wear. She had a lot of great tips for basic make-up application. And as I was looking at her, I think that her style and look is what I'm after. She's just plain HOT.


She also had a couple of great tips for eyebrow shaping and plucking. My eyebrows are fairly heavy. Not like an Italian or anything, but definitely male looking. But she says that eyebrow style is favoring the fuller eyebrows now. Just keep them clean and neat but let them grow.


Damn I can't believe I'm actually trying to do this. But I really think I will.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Istanbul, Turkey.

    Nice blog.....and nice pics !

    A bi guy here (but more on the gay side)...don't worry...I have come here for only 'friendly purposes' :) I like making international friends. I am also a CD....well, actually 'sort of'. I am more of an effeminate type of guy.

    Cheers,

    Cem.....www.twitter.com/guywithnicelegs

    ReplyDelete