Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Am I gay?

Short answer: No

Long answer: I have no romantic or love attraction to any other guy I have ever met. I've never thought about a specific guy in a sexual way.

That being said, I have thought about dressing up and going out and picking up a guy. Actually the picking up part is really just a conversation and then taking him in to the bathroom or something and giving him a blow job. I've actually thought about that quite a bit. I know guys are almost always up for a blow job and so, assuming I could dress and pass as an attractive woman, then I'm pretty sure I could convince a guy to let me blow him.

I've also thought about dressing up with my wife and the two of us going out and picking up a couple of guys. I kind of have this thing about being cuckolded. So I'd watch (as a female) while the other two guys fucked my wife, and then I could finish them off. This gets more in to my fetishes though.

So thinking about all of that, I still am not gay. However, I guess I clearly have a homosexual interest. That is, I have homosexual fantasies. But I consider someone to be homosexual as someone who not only has sex with the same sex but also seeks a relationship, i.e. love, with them.

It's a semantic issue. But I stand by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment