Thursday, February 18, 2010

New underdressings

So yesterday I found I had a little extra time. So I hurried off to a Nordstrom Rack. I was a little disappointed in selection of underwear. I was expecting to grab a pack of thongs and a kind of booty-short/thong that I've seen a friend wear before. But their selection was only so-so. Also, the store was packed. I don't mind buying women's underwear or clothes, but I have a limited tolerance for really searching through all of the racks. It's pretty easy to be a guy looking for a thong if you're shopping for your wife. But after searching for too long, it seems like it's just weird. I get a lot more looks looking for underwear than I do if I'm shopping for a dress shirt.

At any rate, I came away with a new thong, which turned out to be a bit too large (bought a medium but evidently need a small). And a pair of hip hugger booty-shorts. I was thinking this last pair would be a bit more high cut. Instead it just looks more like a 1970's era bikini bottom. Ultimately not complaining because they feel great to wear (wearing them now), but just a tad pissed because they weren't exactly what I was looking for. I guess it's all part of the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment