Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The 'art' and frustration of tucking

This really got to me on Friday. I have difficulty with the whole tucking thing. So the thing that you usually do is to push your balls up underneath the skin that is over the top of the pubic bone (the place from where they originally descended). With a little practice and getting accustomed to how initally weird that feels, they go pretty willingly up there. Then you pull the penis down and through, either use the scrotal skin to wrap around the penis, which leaves a very nice vaginal look, or just tape everything in place. The force then pretty much keeps the balls up in place. However, my problem is that I'm a pretty skinny guy with rather large balls. When I push them up in place, I have little fat tissue so my balls stand out pretty obviously. And when I sit down, it increases the amount of force on them and I can feel that something is not quite right.

I came up with a new way, which I'll probably detail in another post, that seems to work but takes a while to get set up. But works for my situation quite nicely. On Friday I tried to get this in place again and just couldn't do it. The skin around is pretty sensitive now from taping so I have to figure out another way to get things to stay in place.

At any rate, it was quite frustrating. Figuring out a good tuck is essential to get the look and feel I'm going for when I dress or underdress. Anything less just feels weird and kind of ruins the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment