Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Introduction

So I’m sitting here at my desk at work. I’m a very happily married man with a daughter. I have a job that I absolutely love and is quickly becoming a successful career. I also have my genitalia tucked in between my legs, a pair of control top mid-thigh pantyhose on and two additional sheer pair on over that, all packaged nicely underneath my clothes. Part of me is saying “what the hell are you doing”. And another part of me is wishing I had a pair of panties, a skirt and high heels on.

I’ve always been attracted and drawn to the female form. I can remember being 6 or 7 years old and, after watching Annie on TV, going to bed that night and pretending to be Annie. Doing my first ‘tuck’ and imaging being a girl. I know this could not have been sexual in nature because, well, I was maybe 7 years old. But I can remember vividly how strangely comforting pretending to be a girl actually was.

That theme continued throughout my life and as I went through puberty that theme became much more sexual in nature. But even though there is clearly a sexual ‘thing’ to it, it is also very a-sexual, that is, the way I feel is so much deeper than an orgasm.

A few months ago, I was again, sitting at my desk fully tucked and ‘hosed’. And I started thinking about what it would be like to actually dress the full part. A real tuck with panties. An actual bra and breasts. Shaved arms, legs, etc… Then I started thinking, what would it be like to then go out in to public dressed like that. Walk through a mall or go to the store. Well, that bounced around in my head for a few more months and so here I am. Starting/wanting to slowly meet this truly feminine side of me.

I’m here to just share that feeling a bit and to explore this side of me. I don’t really see this being anything more than a fetish for me, but it’s certainly one that I love. However, I hesitate to call it a fetish because I know for many people it is so much more than that.

So, that’s who I am and what this blog is about. I post a bit over at crossdressers.com and have gained a lot of information from the girls over there. But there are somethings and experiences that seem more suited for a blog rather than a message board/forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment